MoorMan's ShowTec AminoGain Goat DC, in mini-pellet form, is designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of growing and blooming young show goats. It is nutritionally balanced with the precise combination of protein sources, energy sources, vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients to feed genetically superior show goats for championship performance. It incorporates AminoGain formulation technology and patented cold pelleting manufacturing technology to produce a superior product for better show goat performance.
- Provides 16% crude protein, 4% fat, 19% fiber, and 25-35 ppm copper
- AminoGain technology complements multiple high-quality protein sources to match the requirements for lean tissue (muscle) growth to facilitate more efficient, faster growth in the young goat
- Patented cold pellet technology benefits include:
- Feed stays fresh longer compared to texturized feed
- Enables usage of similar amounts of molasses in formula compared to texturized feed
- Doesn't dry out like texturized feed
- Free flowing; less prone to caking and bridging associated with texturized feed
- Properly fortified with macro and micro minerals, including complexed (organic) cobalt, copper, manganese, and zinc for optimal growth and structural development
- Supplies vitamins A, D, natural-source E, and B-complex minerals, including thiamine; natural-source vitamin E and selenium yeast provide immune and antioxidant benefits
- Contains CitriStim®, an ADM proprietary feed ingredient, which is a source of yeast mannans and beta glucans that may favorably impact the gut microbial population
- Inclusion of Fire ExtinguisherTM R helps show goats overcome the negative effects of heat stress
- Inclusion of direct fed microbial enables more efficient metabolism of nutrients
- Contains ammonium chloride to help lessen the likelihood of urinary calculi in male goats
- Highly palatable formula stimulates feed intake
- Mini-pellet form makes it easier for young goats to consume
- Medicated with decoquinate at 7.6 mg/lb for prevention of coccidiosis
Feed MoorMan's ShowTec AminoGain Goat DC (81667MPS) to weaned goats at the rate of 3 lb per 100 lb of body weight to provide 22.7 mg decoquinate per 100 lb of body weight daily.
Do not feed MoorMan's ShowTec AminoGain Goat DC to goats producing milk for food. The consumption of MoorMan's ShowTec AminoGain Goat by sheep may result in copper toxicity.
See product label for feeding directions and additional warning statements.