Cellarator Turbo Drench is a one-of-a-kind, fast-acting, oral drench that combines the power of Cell Rate® with enzymes, electrolytes, and vitamins A and E to support performance, deter dehydration, and help lessen the effects of stress in cattle. It is especially advantageous for cattle under stress, such as weaning, receiving, injury/illness/rehabilitation, transportation, vaccination, breeding, or calving
- Cell Rate - Provides nucleotides that nourish natural cell growth and proliferation, which may have benefi cial effects on overall body function (such as maintenance, production, reproduction, growth, immunity, digestion, and recovery from injury) and well-being of the animal, especially under stressful conditions, such as weaning, transportation, or receiving. Studies show animals consuming Cell Rate had lower levels of stress enzymes and lactic acid versus controls.
- A0458-M™ - Provides a combination of enzymes, yeast component, and beta glucans which are crucial to the stressed calf. This ingredient may benefit performance, favorably impact gut microbial populations, and enhance the overall health and well-being of the production animal.
- Electrolytes - Helps deter dehydration.
- Zinc and copper - Shown to have a positive impact on normal development and overall function of the immune system and overall performance.
- Vitamin A - One of the most important vitamins for cattle; has a positive impact on vision, growth, reproduction, maintenance of epithelial tissues, and bone development.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E protects body tissues from oxidative damage and enhances immune system function which may be especially important for stressed or performance livestock.
- Oral drench form - Precision controlled dosing with drenching gun ensures animal receives needed nutritional support.