That’s the idea that started it all back in 1970. Was it possible to produce high-quality, premium pet food at a price the average pet owner could afford? Fortunately, the answer was “yes.” And today, Diamond Pet Foods is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of pet foods in the country, with brands trusted by professional breeders, trainers, veterinarians and nutrition-conscious pet owners in more than 100 countries worldwide.
The Highest Quality Ingredients
Diamond Pet Company doesn't skimp on quality. That’s why they source the finest ingredients and establish solid relationships with trusted suppliers to ensure always getting the very best. All formulas are unique, based on your pet’s needs and life stage, but here are just a few of the quality ingredients you’ll find in Diamond products.
- Real chicken, lamb, salmon, turkey, fowl, bison and venison
- Vegetables like carrots, peas, sweet potatoes and spinach
- Fruits like apples, blueberries and cranberries
- Whole grains such as brown rice, barley and oatmeal
- Prebiotics and probiotics for healthier digestion
Diamond pet food formulas are based on the latest animal nutrition research and are carefully designed to meet your pet’s specific life stage. No matter which formula you choose, you can rest assured you’re getting the very best nutrition for a long and healthy life. Here are some of the benefits you’ll find in select Diamond formulas:
- Real meat for great taste and highly digestible protein
- Vegetables and fruits provide antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Properly balanced omega-3 and omega-6 for healthy skin and coat
- Proper fat ratios for sustained energy levels
- Glucosamine and chondroitin for healthier joints
To ensure all pet foods meet or exceed nutritional standards, Diamond conducts nutritional testing on both ingredients and finished product. Over 1,500 tests are conducted on ingredients every week, and over 11,000 tests per week are conducted on finished product. Their ingredient suppliers also employ a variety of methods to ensure nutritional standards prior to shipment.