Fast Fuel gives Exhibition Livestock the "Finishing Touch" for a Championship finish. Fast Fuel is a unique top-dress supplement for Exhibition Swine, Sheep, Cattle, Goats, and Horses. It provides nutrients believed to be beneficial to performance of exhibition livestock and horses.
Components of Fast Fuel encourage a healthy appetite and yield a smooth, well-defined body condition along with glossy hair coat. Fast Fuel can be used to accelerate condition, growth, and finish of exhibition livestock and horses to achieve full genetic potential.
- Wheat germ - Believed to provide beneficial advantages due to availability of octacosanol. These advantages may include better blood oxygen carrying capacity, leading to more oxygenation of body tissues, better endurance, more stamina, and better muscle condition and strength.
- Stabilized rice bran - The benefits of stabilized rice bran abound:
- Rice oil - Provides a readily available, highly digestible source of energy conducive to natural functioning of the gastrointestinal tract; energy, in the form of oil, has been shown to have a positive impact on body condition and hair coat expression.
- Gamma oryzanol - Potent antioxidant also thought to have positive impact on development of lean muscle mass.
- Omega 3 fatty acids - Provides essential fatty acids; needed for proper functioning of the immune system.
- Natural-source vitamin E - More potent antioxidant activity compared to synthetic vitamin E; antioxidant properties counteract harmful free radicals produced within the body; helps maintain cell membrane and tissue integrity; needed for proper functioning of the immune system.
- Prosponse® yeast supplement - Provides essential micronutrients to enhance feed palatability and maximize digestion.
- Methionine - Beneficial effect on hair coat.
- Cobalt glucoheptonate - Source of cobalt, which is essential in the formation of red blood cells; may enhance fiber digestion, making energy utilization by the animal more efficient.
- Vitamin B12 - Essential in the formation of red blood cells.
- Thiamine - Shown to enhance appetite.
- No additives, no preservatives - No withdrawal
- Mini-pellet form - Easy and convenient to feed; reduces feed waste. Fast Fuel is available in 25 lb bags.
NOTE: Fast Fuel is not a complete feed. It is designed to enhance a nutritionally balanced diet formulated to meet each species' requirements. Fast Fuel is not designed to be used as the sole source of supplemental energy, protein, vitamins, and minerals; and should be fed according to the recommended feeding rates.