- Non-medicated, free-choice protein supplement formulated specifically for grazing goats or goats on all-roughage rations.
- Recommended consumption rate – 0.25-0.7 lb/head/day.
- Provides needed protein, macro and trace minerals, and vitamins A, D, and E for efficient growth, reproduction, and lactation.
- Encourages maximum activity of rumen microorganisms for enhanced forage intake, digestibility, and energy utilization.
- 33.3 lb block provides an easy and convenient method of supplementing grazing goats.
Ensure goats have access to clean, fresh water and forage at all times. Goat Power Mineral should be offered free-choice at all times. Goat Power products contain copper. Do not feed to sheep or other copper-sensitive species. Angora and Pygmy goats have been reported to be sensitive to copper supplementation.