For more flexibility in motion
MoorFlex is a unique, one-of-a-kind, top-dress supplement in meal form for exhibition swine, beef cattle, goats, and lambs. It provides nutritional support for joint flexibility, helping show animals move with ease and comfort.
- Unique livestock feed approved ingredient − Provides a source of natural substances recognized to influence joint health.
- Cell-Rate® − Provides a source of nucleotides that may help fuel natural metabolic processes involved in stress, immunity, and production.
- Highly available form of complexed (organic) zinc − Helps optimize integrity of hoof, gut, and skin, and immune response.
- Wheat germ meal − Believed to provide beneficial advantages due to availability of octacosanol. These advantages may include better blood oxygen carrying capacity, leading to more oxygenation of body tissues, better endurance, more stamina, and better muscle condition and strength.
- Vitamins A, D, and natural-source E − Vitamin A is needed for normal growth, reproduction and maintenance of healthy epithelial tissue. Vitamin D is needed to build strong healthy skeletal frame. Research shows natural-source vitamin E provides more potent antioxidant activity compared to synthetic vitamin E. Vitamin E serves as an antioxidant which helps counteract harmful free radicals produced within the body and helps maintain cell membrane and tissue integrity, also necessary for proper immune system function.
- Multiple B-complex vitamins − Needed for a host of metabolic functions.
- Unique flavor − Encourages consumption.
- Meal form − Just sprinkle it over the complete feed or grain mix; available in 3.75-lb (60 oz) pouch (12298AAA5E) or 13-lb pail (12298AAAPE).